[kj] OT a most august Poll

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Aug 12 04:05:12 EDT 2004

I do have it. Surprisingly - I have quite a few originals despite my
chaotic habits of the era.

Its my next project to digitalise all the vinyl. Might take me a few
months to set up but I'll be doing it and ill keep you on my list. I may
not be on this list with this address so I'll drop you a private mail
with contact details.

iPat