[kj] OT - the night sky again

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Thu Aug 12 03:58:25 EDT 2004

I've got a headache from reading that.

Holly, please take this the right way, reading what you type is like listening to Steven Hawking reading War and Peace aloud!!!

Oh, how I love the gathering.................

--- "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
now,now jiri,this is a free country,i will say what i percieve from a
situation....he appeared bitchy to me o.k......you know him better than
i,remember that,befor you start lecturing people o.k...to me he is a
strnager...so are you/and as i remember rightly,were you there  !!!
exactly,i rest my case jiri.....n still stand by what i said,i thought peter
west/praest676,was being unesserily bitchy to holly,not a very good
inpression i thought....by the way,there is something wrog with his
computer,p.west that is,as he is only recieving choice parts to
conforsation/he is missing out chunks apparently,poor guy,i feel sorry for
him.........holly..to..jiri/p.west..in reply.....