[kj] found this on GMail

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Sun Aug 8 11:01:30 EDT 2004

On Aug 8, 2004, at 5:45 AM, PRAEst76 wrote:

> I also fear that the majority of people worried about privacy aren't
> worried about having intellectual property stolen, or being arrested
> for
> radical behaviour. No they're worried about naked photos or kiddie porn
> etc.

I chatted with an EU a couple of weeks ago that was having hardware
issues. I advised him to take his PC in and have it worked on. He tells
me that he is just going to throw his machine in the trash, and get a
new one "because these windows keep popping up with naked kids on there
I just dont want someone telling the police". I sent his account to
abuse.

You are exactly right!