[kj] (ot) GMail invite

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 8 06:39:40 EDT 2004

"and they have a sex room where employees can go on their breaks
and get sex and smoke a spliff while watching cartoons on a 40 foot
screen."

Ok that's good enough for me,Where can I get a g-mail
account...............Actually I ll go one better.How does one go about
applying for a job with them...........And do you have too bring your own
bitch or do they provide them.........I ll wear that button out with-in the
first week.