[kj] Cech drogs and robben cole - SDAR

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 11:51:02 EDT 2004

RE: "It"
    You guys should read a book called "Reagan's America," it's an easy read and rather short and it's free online.  It's in part about how "society" communicates amongst itself to alternately maintain balance and "bleed" itself, as the need may be.
   About subliminal messaging, it's lots lots greater than mere advertising, and there is no getting away from it. When you see how vast the range and the saturation levels of intrasocial communication there exists, you'll see it's delusional to think one can just take it or leave it (as a whole).
     I used to work at a marketing research firm tracking and researching daily almost all the films that are released weekly, and the truth is very surprising...

Saul

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

where have I bleated in any of this "It's not fair"? I simply observing
in order to explain my point that I summarised in the last post. Its not
a competition, at least not for me.
*It was just my general summing up of your posts*

we are all part of it, but the discussion has been what is 'it'. Is it
the dream that is presented or is it the real world.
* Sorry, what are you talking about?*

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....