[kj] Cech drogs and robben cole

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 6 11:33:06 EDT 2004

If anyone was curious about the heading,There is four footie players,Peter
Cech,Didier Drogba,Argen Robben and Joe Cole and when you put it together,It
resembles Sex drugs andR&R(vaguely)

Do you read any of this or do you pick parts without referencing already
covered points?
    * Well some of your points go straight over my head,You are obviously
more intelligent than me,Im doing my best to converse with you,But you do
insist on using consecutive big words*

where have I bleated in any of this "It's not fair"? I simply observing
in order to explain my point that I summarised in the last post. Its not
a competition, at least not for me.
      *It was just my general summing up of your posts*

we are all part of it, but the discussion has been what is 'it'. Is it
the dream that is presented or is it the real world.
  *  Sorry, what are you talking about?*

What are your fears and do you think anyone else knows
about them? ; )
    * Apart from myself, im not scared of anything,
    My theory is ;In a hundred years time we shall all be dead and forgotten
about, people wont even now we were here*

 ok, theres not many like you around then
    * No, I am unique*

ever noticed how annoying it is when you are sitting in a pub chatting
away and you forget what your point was. Or you 1/2 way through a joke
and you forget the punchline, and everyc*nt is sitting there looking at
you and you suddenly feel like a right prat because you had them in the
your palm but now you've just lost it and maybe they know

*They know what?
       No that never happens to me..........When I get drunk I just keep
repeating myself...........Until everyone says  "Shut up you boring cunt",
But they have a point because I bore myself sometimes.....*

I didn't see you like it when people were deriding you by email
        * I dont mind ,It's only peoples opinions...........Opinions are
like arseholes.........everyone's got one*

You either
didn't read it or didn't understand it.
       *That's proberly you using big words again.....To tell the truth Im
not really interested in anybody else's opinion.