[kj] the more newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 5 08:34:16 EDT 2004

There will be a football match taking place somewhere in England,Im not sure
when ,probably within 12 months.But there will definitely be a match
somewhere .
    There will be two teams playing,dunno which two ,but definitely two
teams.And if a match takes place it might last 90 minutes.
     As im sworn to secrecy I cant say too much about the game,But someone
on the inside says both teams will try to score goals(dont say you heard it
from me).
    Think I m full of shit,Come back next year and we shall see if there has
been a match.And if a match don't take place there will be a training
session or a five-a side.
   Well something will happen with a ball.
     Hope that's put everyone straight.