[kj] re; siouxsie goes classical

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:42:33 EDT 2004

i am ay,got wine here as i am writing....went for a meal earlier
brother......around 5.00..then had a few classes of wine in a nice part of
greeen pk with some mates..they also brought me a bottle for my self,so i
have it here woth me..i am trying self contol.....but i really want to let
loose...mel..i am going to look at your other enails..to tired to go to
clun/another night....in sun all day..you know how it is...n drinking n
hsvinfg a laugh......melxxxxx