[kj] re; siouxsie goes classical

Mik Raven mik.raven at dial.pipex.com
Wed Aug 4 16:45:22 EDT 2004

Mel

I bought the Thorn a long long time ago & I love her stuff with John Cale &
Morrisey, just not sure about the Marc Almond thing. Also very much like the
Basement Jaxx thing as well. One bad gig/tour doesn't make her crap. Went to
see her once in Leeds (Rapture tour I think) and she was so good I went out
and got tickets for Manchester where she was piss poor in comparison. She'd
just not used her voice that much for a while I think. Plus she seemed to be
singing from her throat again instead of her stomach like she did when she
was really good!

Anyway, what are you doing on the net on your birthday? Get out and get
pissed girl!

Rambling on again......

Mik