[kj] Carlo Cole Goodyearsoon

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 4 06:40:29 EDT 2004

"So you must deicide what you like then do it." That's my point though isn't
it. How can you really decide unless you have done both or at least seen the
wider picture in order to choose. You probably cant and so therefore we need
to accept this and recognise that a decision on choice is a limiting option
that opens more avenues than closing doors

  * Yes ,but we all cant have all choices can we,Otherwise we'd all be
living in Buckingham Palace,driving Lamborghini's ,Kylie as  a girlfriend
and Jester as our butler.
   But on one hand you are saying "Be yourself and not part of the
system",But then you expect the system to give you opportunities.
   You have too make your own opportunities.*

Only if the statement adds to a consensus that isn't necessarily considered.
    * Come here ....What's your name.....Turn around ,let me see your
number,You ve already been warned about three consecutive big words,then you
go and do four.  YELLOW CARD ......If you do five ...you re off , A straight
red  :-) *

believe in something and the truth comes along and smacks you in the face
then you have to ignore the truth otherwise the belief structure becomes
defunct

*No, you can  fuse them together,Create something new*

Daniel Inosanto who im lucky enough to train with

*Ok.............message understood ........Im a pacifist  by the way ;-)*

so, the question rises why do them? If we have choice and this is our one
opportunity to do it to our liking why go to something that is almost stale?
Then again if you went to the bridge throughout the 80's you may still be
asking that question for years to come! ; )

  * I did nt say you should nt do it.but have other thing as well,Your
common theme seems to be.I must choose one or the other..
  i.e Shall I have apples or oranges or bananas............I say ,No have
them all ...make a fruit salad(All the different pieces put them together
and make something new)*Oh yeah the Bridge, My first season ticket was 12
pound fifty(juvenile)......I have one this year aswell MHL *

 referred to Krishnamurti b4. he was raised in India with the intention of
being the next Christ. On tour in the US at the beginning of the 1900's he
saw a workman hammering a stake into the ground while laying the railway.

*Maybe he saw the big workman hammering the stake in the ground,Thought of
the crucifix......And thought,......... the next Jesus,......... no
thanks:-) *