[kj] OT: Blyth Power

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Wed Aug 4 06:19:54 EDT 2004

Only saw them the once in a squat gig near Brent cross. It was just
after the Broadwater Farm riots and on our way we walked around the
corner to see a whole coach load of riot police eyeing us up with a
glee!

Spoke to Josef after the gig and asked if I could put them on up in
Aberdeen. He was chuffed until he heard it was the 62 club which had a
certain notoriety. I assured him it would be ok and gave him contact
info but he never got in touch : (

I had a cassette with booklet that was first release. I still have it.
But I never followed their career. Ill look out 4 them next time im in
the record shop. But do listen to Green days Nimrod and let me know if
you agree that it's very similar rift.

iPat