[kj] VERY, VERY, VERY OT, (and not that exciting, but hey, this is me here) Weird weather...!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 3 17:14:56 EDT 2004

Maybe those mushrooms he came across on the heath had something to do with
     No, it is actually impossible to see the end of a rainbow
beeeeccaauuusseee A rainbow is  circular in shape (A complete circle)So if
it s a complete circle there cant be an end.
    If you disagree please take it up with Jonny Ball (Think of a number)
because that's where I heard it.
  P.S. I assume you meant bush ,as in plant.Not the other kind.But how
inviting  would that be ,A lady sitting on Hampstead Heath with a Rainbow
originating from her bush................I gotta stop watching those
movies........