[kj] VERY, VERY, VERY OT, (and not that exciting, but hey, this is me here) Weird weather...!

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Tue Aug 3 16:55:49 EDT 2004

Reading about lightening strikes (it's over humidity & general conditions I
believe. Oh, and the toilets a health hazard) & picnics got me a
wonderin'...
I was chatting with a mate yesterday and he mentioned that while having a
picnic on Hampstead Heath he'd actually seen the end of a rainbow, coming
out of a bush. You could wlak up to it and everything.
Bizarre, spaketh I, as I've seen one as well, again originating/ending in a
bush (I see a pattern...)
Mad as eggs as I thought it was impossible
It can't be that common so was wondering whether anyone else had seen one?
And did you find any of that there pixie gold...?