[kj] OT Poll-Pot?

cispas at vinyl heaven cispas at skynet.be
Tue Aug 3 03:09:32 EDT 2004

Ok, here I go:
  1. Name : Cis

  2. Reached 30 yet? : a decade ago...

  3. Kids? Willem (13), Hendrik (12) BOTH MAJOR KJ FANS!!!!!!!!!

  4. Location : Flanders, Europe

  5. Fave KJ song : The Beautiful Dead

  6. Fave KJ album : Extremeties

  7. Fave KJ member : no preference

  8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one : the "balls"

  9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next one : amateur synth (as on Dark Forces),

  10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen? Don't know

  11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the cassette)? No, my copy of "HA" sounds ok. Someone should re-release An Incomplete Collection though. 5 coloured cd's in a box ! Would look great next to that vinyl box!!

  12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th anniversary? No (but didn't a German deejay re-release it as a 'house"-mix on a bootleg vinyl?)

  13. Would it chart again? Don't know

  14. Most under-rated KJ song : A New Day

  15. Most over-rated : none

  16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ : Tool, Pearl Jam, Metallica

  17. Last album you bought : C4B

  18. Last film you saw : don't do movies

  19. Last book you read : manual for my Boss sampler (took me ages to find one!!)

  20. Next album you're going to listen to : I have 'Ultravox - The Island Years' ready for in my car today

  21. What contemporary bands do you rate : Tool, Pearl Jam, Deftones, Metallica, Sheila Divine, Ian Brown, Silverchair, John Foxx, Cake, Muse, Grandaddy, etc ...

  22. Your all-time favourite bands : KJ, The Sound/Adrian Borland, Joy Division, Neil Young, Buffalo Tom, Depeche Mode, RATM, Ramones, Faith No More, Rory Gallagher, early-The Police, Kraftwerk, Living Colour, The Smiths, The The, ... + I also like the work of Wagner (The Ring cyclus is my favorite - you should hear me sing along!!) and the symphonies of Mahler & Bruckner.

  23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs" : I would die with only 8 discs...