[kj] OT a most august Poll

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Mon Aug 2 10:21:06 EDT 2004

  1. Name  Bob (not Rob)

  2. Reached 30 yet?  Tied a bungee rope around 30 8 years ago. Damn thing's
still stretching.

  3. Kids?  Kane = 12 & Seren = 5

  4. Location  Somerset, UK

  5. Fave KJ song  Song & Dance

  6. Fave KJ album  Firedances

  7. Fave KJ member BFP

  8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one I
think KJ2003 was definately more back to basics - not over-produced like the
previous 2 (sorry Youth).

  9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next
ne  - The artwork of coarse. The crap distribution. Musically it would be
good if they went in a different direction again (away from the metal
sound).

  10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen?  It has to. In 2005 we're
all going to f*^%ing die !!!!

  11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)?  Shit I just remebered I won one of those on Ebay last week and I
haven't paid for it yet. Thanks for the reminder. - No

  12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary?  No more than Loose Cannon should be re-released for its 1st
anniversary!

  13. Would it chart again?  Charts?

  14. Most under-rated KJ song  Blue Feather (with vocals)

  15. Most over-rated  Eighties

  16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ  NMA, SofD Damned

  17. Last album you bought  Incomplete Erection - still haven't got C4B I'm
embarresed to say. Pocket money blown 4 the month.

  18. Last film you saw  Shrek 2 (twice)

  19. Last book you read  Handbook On Wildlife Chemical Immobilization

  20. Next album you're going to listen to  Probably Bumsrush

  21. What contemporary bands do you rate  no you've lost me there

  22. Your all-time favourite bands  see 16

  23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs"  too hard that one - need time to think.