[kj] O/T Enough

Jelbod at aol.com Jelbod at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 19:26:42 EDT 2004

  I cant get to my poota too much these days, so much going on. 158 mails and
90 per cent were Peter versus whoever versus whoever, dont need it, so im
gonna unsubscribe for a while.

  Antoni and Mik, could you let me know if anything noteworthy comes up
please?

  Hopefully i will see you Antoni next Sunday at the Zola tribute game, if
not then the following Sunday for the Man U game.

  Good luck Rob with the Headcunt projects.

  Ana, hope all is well with you hun, im thinking of you.

   Jelsea with love to all ( except Marc cos he dont wash)( well thats what
Sarah tells me)