[kj] OT centrino - what's all that about

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 29 13:29:25 EDT 2004

Paul,I recently read a report from a reliable source which stated laptops
are very dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.It stated that humans
can acquire viruses from laptops and due to the nature of where its placed,
prolonged use can make your willy shrivel up and eventually drop off.
       Not only that  I'm sure you will miss you daily trip to the
library.( and they will miss your daily 12 30-1 30 visit)
   Think of what else you could spend $1000 on ;a bicycle ,cinema affect
T.V. or enough "Happy pills "to last until Christmas.You could even give it
to charity ,some Africans live on a $1 a day You could give some lucky
African a three year holiday.
         The report also stated that laptops are prone to spontaneous
combust without warning. ;-)