[kj] OT centrino - what's all that about

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:19:58 EDT 2004

dear list about all things killing joke (the band),

i wonder if you can help me. i'm thinking of getting one them there
'centrino' laptops so i can annoy you all 24/7 (plus i could do website
stuff offline and upload it with that too) but before i do i need to know
what the real score is. what is the data transfer rate? do you have to pay
for being online? is there a catch? and what's the cheapest you can get one
for (prob. on ebay or at one of those computer fairs)? you can email me off
list if you want to keep the OT down to a minimum, but others may be
interested too so i'll leave that up to you. thanks in advance for any help.

ps jonno can't wait to hear your goodies. gotta agree about that weathergirl
- don't forget she's on 'the impressionable john culshaw' on itv too. he
does a good des lynam hitting on her "show me your warm front and i'll show
you my ridge of high pressure" etc. soz i haven't sent yer list yet i'm
trying honestly but none of the pcs will even open the file now i may have
to type it up again coz i think it's corrupted.