[kj] ebay delights

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:36:57 +0100

--------------CF501FB6E38CF244C785A1A5

alright matey hope you're enjoying rest n recreation -
just to say I bought the Wardance russian bootleg, same style
as this one, from the same guy, and they are nice items - but almost completely
unplayable. They look cool though, but sound like a
cheap radio not quite tuned in. In fact not even that good. Nice to display,
but don't buy if you actually want to listen to the song.

Rob's Arse wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560220007&category=45550
>
> one of three Russian bootlegs! nice items.

--------------CF501FB6E38CF244C785A1A5

alright matey hope you're enjoying rest n recreation -
completely
display,

--------------CF501FB6E38CF244C785A1A5--