[kj] ebay delights

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:05:44 +0100

0

>one of three Russian bootlegs! nice items.

Poor teddy . . . his ears falling off !

Odd sleeve that . . .

privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. This
& Haringey  Health Communities.