[kj] an old cripple writes..............

james harper gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:46:50 +0000

Good to hear you're back and relatively unscathed. If I'd have known you
could get this much sympathy I'd have been a bit more vocal about my own
trips to hospital;)

A friend of mine had to do the whole plate-and-pins-in-the-foot dealy, but
he was twelve when it happened so every year for six years he had to go back
in to have the metal parts changed to keep up with his growing bone
structure. He hated it, but he did come back with some marvellous
painkillers every time.

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...