[kj] giger counter

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:13:51 -0400

so who's been to the most gigs on this tour so far then? maybe we should
have a competition and the winner gets a prize. antoni, jane, matt, mik -
you guys must be in the running. tell you what, i'll donate a kj poster to
whomever can clock up the most ticket stubs. let battle commence.

ps. jel, my post was also in half-jest so don't feel bad. now i feel bad
about making you feel bad.

pps jerry, tell rob jel has been slagging him off.

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa