[kj] need some webspace for this nice little gift

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:44:08 -0500 (CDT)

> Once it's up I have her permission to let you all know what it is. But that
> will be in the morning as I have to get some sleep now.. so you'll all have
> to guess 'til then!
>
> Hint: If anyone knows how to / has software to compress an mpeg video it'd
> be great, coz I cant see everyone downloading 125mb - took over 3 hours for
> me to get the file of her!
>
> Matt.

Matt.

If you like, I can mirror this as well -- compression just doesn't
work well on already-compressed formats like mpegs.  I can D/L
or U/L that size in about 20 minutes, but the person I'm getting
it from has to be able to support that size of transfer.

Let me know.....