[kj] need some webspace for this nice little gift

Matt Platts gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 02:00:30 +0100

Ok, Astrid has sent me a 125mb file(!) which Im uploading somewhere now.

Once it's up I have her permission to let you all know what it is. But that
will be in the morning as I have to get some sleep now.. so you'll all have
to guess 'til then!

Hint: If anyone knows how to / has software to compress an mpeg video it'd
be great, coz I cant see everyone downloading 125mb - took over 3 hours for
me to get the file of her!

Matt.