[kj] ED&VRE atkins veto

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:45:35 -0400

>From: amyr@jump.net (Amy Moseley Rupp)
>
> > how is it possible for atkins to play THE DAMAGE MANUAL and MURDER INC.
> > material on his TWOFACE tours if this is the case? (or should i know
>better
> > than to ask a question like that?)
>
>You can always cover any song.

so you can play your own material, you can play other people's material, but
you can't play material you part-own if atkins is the drummer? i see.

>I suspect this is more of a courtesy thing than anything legal
>or binding.

i'm not sure why the band would show atkins courtesy when all he's ever
shown them is the exact opposite. i think the original claim that atkins
wouldn't allow KJ to play EXTREMITIES stuff is completely wrong.

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa