[KJ] Dublin, Ireland - Temple Bar Music Centre - October 14.

dub gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:34:35 +0100

Greetings Gatherers all,
Posters went up around town over the weekend(white with black clown
logo), so looking like it is really happenin'! I for one can't wait, got
me tickets a couple of weeks ago and numbered 00 and 01, but I'm sure a
few more will sell between now and then and usually a good walk-up crowd
on the night. TBMC is a good venue, well an improvement on the Tivoli,
where I last heard the band live, back in the day (in other words I
can't remember the date). Originally joined this list back sometime in
1999, when there was a rumoured gig to happen in Iceland or somewhere
like that, but of course it was only a rumour and came to nothing but
enjoyed my stay on the list and I see there are a few of you still
about.
Anyway back then don't think there was any Irish on the list least ways
ones that lived in Ireland, are there any now?, or has anyone any plans
to travel over for gig, or Belfast the night before? If there are, would
be great to hear from you and maybe organise some sort of meet. Puttin'
it out anyway.
dub