[kj] Parisian gig, 29 september

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:54:54 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3147105294_74420_MIME_Part

Dare I ask, Hans, how did you manage that? Was this purely serendipity, or
did you have to perform some degrading and emotionally harrowing sexual
acts? FACTS, MAN, GIVE US THE FACTS!!!!

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "wardance" <wardance@wardance.net>
To: "The Gathering" <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Parisian gig, 29 september
Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 4:18 PM

Dear all,

Do you know what ???...
I'M ON THE OFFICIAL GUEST LIST !!!!! (and my girlfriend too !).
I just got confirmation today !
This means free admission, backstage passes, special authorization to take
pictures, possibility to be present at the soundcheck, and of course, last
but not least...possibility to meet the band !!!!!!

ALLELUIA !!!!!!!
What a wonderful day !!! Needless to say how happy I am !!!!   :-)

Kind regards,

Hans Wehrwolf

WARDANCE
B.P.  10102
35701  RENNES Cedex 7
FRANCE

Fax : +33 (0) 2.99.38.27.34
Website : www.wardance.net <http://www.wardance.net>

--MS_Mac_OE_3147105294_74420_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Parisian gig, 29 september</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Dare I ask, Hans, how did you manage that? Was this purely serendipity, or =
did you have to perform some degrading and emotionally harrowing sexual acts=
? FACTS, MAN, GIVE US THE FACTS!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>