[kj] Prague set-list. .

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

I hope the band does read this, and adds more songs soon. Plus I
think the show can be made heavier, harder, more bone-breaking
(crunchier?), w/out dropping any songs, if they don't mind playing
a longer set.
Or is there a rule as to why shows are usu. 75-90min. long?
(no partic. order)
Summore Sugg's.: Chop-chop, Trun to Red, Medicine Wheel, Aeon,
                 Another Bloody E_ection, SavageFreedom, Beauti-
                 ful Dead, and a much harder encore -
                 Exit, Exorcism, MAth of Chaos, Age of Greed,etc.

--- Amy Moseley Rupp <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
> The Korean and Vietnam wars, as well as the Bay Of
> Pigs crisis, were all in the name of fighting
> communism...

          Dunno..
          "...it was Kennedy's taunting of the Russians with a
          1962 "practice invasion" exercise near Cuba that
          actually pushed Khrushchev into putting his missiles
          into Cuba in the first place.(15)

         15. A. Fursenko,T. Naftali,"One Hell of a Gamble":1997. .
http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/03_phallic.html

         "When Soviet missiles were later discovered in Cuba put
there as the Soviet's response to the invasion of Cuba Kennedy's
advisors admitted that "militarily it doesn't mean that much,"(8)
since Soviet submarines with nuclear warheads had long been in
Cuban waters. Yet the president maintained that, rather than
feeling "humiliated," he was ready to risk a nuclear war over their
immediate removal, vowing "If Khrushchev wants to rub my nose in
the dirt, it's all over."(9)

        9. Richard Reeves, President Kennedy: Profile of Power. 1993
http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/eln01_leader.html

--- Amy Moseley <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
> Quoting sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>:
> And therefore some of my conspiracy-plot friends believe that
> Bush knew about. . .

                 "9/11, Q&A"
                 http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/091203A.shtml

--- Amy Moseley Rupp <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
>if we're going to tramp around
> claiming to be the world's leaders, then people should call us
> on it.

            Hopefully Cancun was a sign of things to come.  A
new Axis of evil[A-L-I-E-N-S]: France, Germany and the entire
third World as per Canc.