[kj] godmachinist

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:24:04 EDT

--part1_1a9.1a3edb19.2ca051f4_boundary

I had noticed while reading my gathering e-mails that one of the members of
the list is called 'the god-machinist'.This spured me on to listen to the The
God Machine's two albums for the first time in a couple of years.
I have to say i was surprized at how fresh they sounded.They have the same
kind of intensity and tribal drums as KJ.
I got to see them play at King Tuts on their tour for the first album and it
was one of the best gigs i've ever been to.They played a blistering set which
finished with a twenty miniute hypnotic version of Seven.
Anyway, i know the band came to a sad end with the death of the bass
player.Could anyone tell me what the surviving members are up to?

Cheers,

Lyle

--part1_1a9.1a3edb19.2ca051f4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I had noticed while reading my gathering e-mails that=20=
one of the members of the list is called 'the god-machinist'.This spured me=20=
on to listen to the The God Machine's two albums for the first time in a cou=
ple of years.<BR>
I have to say i was surprized at how fresh they sounded.They have the same k=
ind of intensity and tribal drums as KJ.<BR>
I got to see them play at King Tuts on their tour for the first album and it=
 was one of the best gigs i've ever been to.They played a blistering set whi=
ch finished with a twenty miniute hypnotic version of Seven.<BR>
Anyway, i know the band came to a sad end with the death of the bass player.=
Could anyone tell me what the surviving members are up to?<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Lyle<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a9.1a3edb19.2ca051f4_boundary--