[kj] Seeing Red/Preston/Praest etc

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:24:50 -0500 (CDT)

> Also George Bush and Tony Blair called up killing Joke ask them wabout
> the new album, what their greviences were and what they would do in
> their situation. There was an argument and Bush walked off and left
> Geordie in charge of US affairs. Told him he wouldn't last a week. We'll
> see.

Oh in my dreams!

President Geordie.  Hmmmm.... acting only, though, legally
he couldn't hold the position having not been born here.
Same goes for Tony Blair, who many actually would prefer
to Bush as our President.  After all, if we want to
pursue the same agenda, why not have a better dressed
and well-spoken dude?  That would then give you lot a
chance at a new PM .... who would you pick?

You'd have to do better than Arnold Schwarzenegger though...

Are we really living in the Last Days?  Sometimes it seems it!

PS.... eyes blurry after long day at work, I initially read
"There was an argument and Bush wanked off and ...."

(blink blink)