[kj] Fw: BU__SH__!

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Seeing how Cheney can seem to be running the show, I suggest a
new bumper-sticker,
       "Bush Cheney '04, Go for Bush and get Dick"
(it's like a bad encounter with a transvestite)

> George Bush and his family are NOT Texans.  In fact,
> I wonder if they are even Americans sometimes,

The Bushes are originally from New England(i think) but ARE
related to the British Royals, and  also some obscure relation to
Sir Winston Churchill(?). See link below..

http://genealogy.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepages.rootsweb.com%2F%7Eaddams%2Fpresidential%2Fbush.html

Saul