[kj] Fw: BU__SH__!

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:02:12 -0500

Quoting sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>:

> > how about this for a bumper sticker:  "bush -n- dick in '04-because you
> know you like being
> > dubbya'ed"

Someone has doubtless pointed this out before,
but why not "because you know you like being dicked!"

Y'all in the UK know, right, that the only reason
George (who was governor in Texas) is President is
because Jeb (who is governor in Florida) did not
get elected there in time to establish himself.
George did not want to be President; it is completely
against his way of life.  Jeb has more aspirations,
but just couldn't con the Floridians fast enough.

George Bush and his family are NOT Texans.  In fact,
I wonder if they are even Americans sometimes, because
of the financial and military woes they have inflicted
upon our country.  Perhaps I should dust off the term
"jet-setter" to mean that group of international well-heeled
people who defy being limited to one country but instead
are perfectly capable of screwing with the whole world.