[kj] the nice guy

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:30:35 +0100

--============_-1148144256==_ma============

don't worry, mike, you won't be getting any more trouble from jazz
"nice guy" summers i can assure you of that. i sent one of the boys
'round to set things straight for ya. i won't mention any names but
let's just say he hurt his ankle kicking some arse if you catch my
drift.
No wonder he was so polite!

is there any truth in the rumour that jc went to hell? i keep hearing
on the radio that he fell into a burning ring of fire.
That was rob's arse after his Friday curry!

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
more trouble from jazz &quot;nice guy&quot; summers i can assure you
of that. i sent one of the boys 'round to set things straight for ya.
i won't mention any names but let's just say he hurt his ankle kicking
some arse if you catch my drift.</font></div>
went to hell? i keep hearing on the radio that he fell into a burning
ring of fire.</font></div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>