[kj] cuppa

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:17:55 -0400

don't worry, mike, you won't be getting any more trouble from jazz "nice
guy" summers i can assure you of that. i sent one of the boys 'round to set
things straight for ya. i won't mention any names but let's just say he hurt
his ankle kicking some arse if you catch my drift.

i bought that 'men in black' cd you recommended. doesn't really do it for
me, i gotta say. just sounds like commercial mid-90s rap. and don't you
think johnny cash looks like that 'french prince' guy from tv?! hehe he's so
funny - "whachoo talkin' about willis?" heh heh. is there any truth in the
rumour that jc went to hell? i keep hearing on the radio that he fell into a
burning ring of fire.

hey, gannon, why do so many trains change at preston? is it because nobody
in their right mind would want to stay there?

paul "honouring the fiery ring" rangecroft

>From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>

>Well that wasn't too bad.
>Apologies all round from Summers.
>Basically if I liase directly with Backstreet Merchandising everyone's
>happy for me to continue as normal.
>They want to do some of the old designs but are happy to buy the shirts
>directly from me.
>Also I said they could have some of the new designs I did with Geordie.
>And they don't mind me selling them too.
>So nobody is threatening my site.
>And Jazz Summers was nice as pie.
>And I told him how crap the KJ site was.
>Who knows, I might be doing the next album artwork!
>Sorry to disappoint all those ball-kicking, shit-lighting, bulb-shattering,
>turd-slicing gatherers out there.
>I felt a bit deflated when I left.
>I was all pssyched up for a fight and when we left my mate Joel said "What
>a nice guy".
>GRRRR!!
>
>cheers and thanks again for all the support and "suggestions",
>colesy

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es