[kj] OT: new Neubauten

Tanya gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:52:39 -0400

> Tanya sed...
>
> > Ahhh...Yes, I have seen the name before. I will look for these cds.
> > Thanks. Uh, If anyone would like to share a burned copy of
> > this "exclusive" cd, I would gladly send you the cd and postage for
it.
> > I looked at their site and saw that I can only get merch, etc. with
> > credit card and alas I do not use them.
>
> I used to be like you once. So young and determined and resistant to
> the concept of credit cards... before I was broken by life... and
Capital
> One.
>
> I need to shop online due to the woefully bad selection that is
> traditional in Northern Irish shops. Luckily I got a card with a very
> low credit rating that is used exclusively for making purchases
> online. I still don't believe in using money I don't have. A mentality
> drummed into me by my grandmother.

Ah, well you see I USED to use them. Many years ago I decided to go to
college and applied for several cards at once. I was approved without
even having a JOB.*tsk,tsk*...needless to say, I am STILL paying them
off and will not touch another for some time...A great lesson has been
learned.

Cheers,
Das Lonely Girl