[kj] OT: new Neubauten

n0153 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:28:00 -0300

Well, Mark, answering you and Pavel in a single take, I guess this cd=20
will not be available at all to non phase I supporters. What you can do=20=

is get in touch with the webmaster or the band's manager, Klaus Maeck,=20=

and ask him if phase II supporters might receive or purchase the cd.=20
His email is maeck@freibank.com
He seems like a good fella and has replied to me himself and always=20
fast. Write him and good luck to you. :)
Anyway, if you can't get the cd I am sure we can arrange a deal... :)
I can make you a copy as long as you don't share it on the web. I am=20
not willing to make huge number of copies, but one or two wouldn't=20
hurt, would it?

jr