[kj] australian dates???

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:14:03 +1000

Hey Astrid.

Go to www.ticketek.com.au and search for "KILLING JOKE".

At this stage, I'm looking at a Gathering of 1 in Sydney on November 19.
My brother, a long time Joke appreciator, is coming too.  Where's your
friend at?

-S

~Analysis, Paralysis~

patrick_bate_man@gmx.net@misera.net on 18/09/2003 18:12:41

Please respond to gathering@misera.net

Sent by:    gathering-admin@misera.net

To:    gathering@misera.net
cc:

Subject:    [kj] australian dates???

hey gatherers, there were some australian dates for the KJ-world-tour,
weren't there? i can't find them anywhere at the moment. can someone point
me in
the right direction, please? i have a desperate friend sitting down under,
envying me for all the JOKE i'm seeing live and want to encourage her! :)
thanks,
Astrid.

--
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f=FCr Mail, Message, More! +++

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net