[kj] What hapopens in case one of them can't play,

Bo Krogsgaard gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:33:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, sade1 wrote:

> What kind of backup players does Killing Joke have in case someone
> can=92t play? And,in a pinch, even Jaz can be temporarily replaced
> live, but absolutely no one is even able to cover for Geordie.

Put Marc Grewe from Morgoth and Power Of Expression on a five year diet of
what Jaz has taken, and if he is still alive he can at least do the voice.
By then, we have enough video footage to do a hologram of him, and
guitarists, pffft, we can always sample them.

Raven? Let's smoke his remainders, there's enough for the whole list for a
month there.

COPPULA EAM, SE NON POSIT ACCEPTERA JOCULARUM!