[kj] What hapopens in case one of them can't play,

fluw gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:06:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

i can cover for geordie, i have burmans,  es225cd, serious tone, riffs, bells of horror and grace and a quiff - just give me an afternoon to
soak it in henna ......  forbid it need be but if ever..give me a call boys.

From: sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sep 17, 2003 3:29 PM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] What hapopens in case one of them can't play,

(too many untimely demises recently)
What kind of backup players does Killing Joke have in case someone
can?t play? And,in a pinch, even Jaz can be temporarily replaced
live, but absolutely no one is even able to cover for Geordie.
                                                He is the One.

Readers? Digest:

--- fatpotanga <fatpotanga@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

> Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
> oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
> and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you
> can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
> raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.  Fcuknig amzanig huh?

        Anybody who bothers with my postings could've told
        them as much and saved them a few million in research
                                               funds. Isdotis.

--- Ford Prefect <woody2shooz@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> fuck all this sex

        Never thought any man could ever say that.

--- Amy Moseley <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
American phone numbers (without area code, the 01930 or
> whatever bit for you Brits) are seven numbers

        Not in L.A., telephone numbers here are always 10 digits
        long and 11 to actually dial them. It?s a real bctih,
        what with so many area codes involved, you need the whole
                                        dialing 95% of the time..
        213, 323, 310, 626, 714, 909, 562, 661, 818, 1-900,976...

--- Dave Axford <daxford@rogers.com> wrote:
> The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
> will be the official language of the European nation rather than German which was the other
possibility.
        This is the same debate when the United States started and
        had to choose between Englisch u. Deutsch.  I guess ze Germans
        were u. arr noch too proud to give up zehr Umlauts.

> If zis mad yu smil, pleas pas it on to oza pepl

        OK now that sounds creepy.  I feel I?m in zat movie
                                         ?ze Great Escape?.

Saul