[kj] alsoutbe bllkcoos

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:38:25 -0500

--B_3146639906_4344045

On 9/17/03 10:29 AM, "mike coles" <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:

> Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
> oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
> and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you
> can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
> raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
>
> tahst alsoutbe bllkcoos
> cesoly

Reading that makes me feel all drunk and shit

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,
Jester
www.killing-joke.com
www.parallax1.com

--B_3146639906_4344045

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] alsoutbe bllkcoos</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On 9/17/03 10:29 AM, &q=
uot;mike coles&quot; &lt;mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'><FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000">Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, =
it deosn't mttaer in waht<BR>
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist=
<BR>
and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you=
<BR>
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not<=

raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
tahst alsoutbe bllkcoos<BR>
cesoly<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0=
px'><BR>
Reading that makes me feel all drunk and shit<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR! <BR>
Occisio Locatio <BR>
<BR>
The Web Master, <BR>
Jester <BR>