[kj] Queen Adreena support at the Astoria

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:35:15 +0100

Oh jeez. I think KJ's press company also do Queen Adreena.
Definitely lots of extra time in the bar/pub then. Unless you
want a self-obsessed singer with 'issues' screaming out of tune
in your face for an hour. Hang on, sounds like Jaz...