[kj] Queen Adreena support at the Astoria

james harper gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:13:18 +0000

Hi folks

According to today's Kerrang!, the support act for the 12th October will be
Queen Adreena. Dunno whether that floats yer boat or not, but I'm take it or
leave it. There's no information given as to the support acts on the rest of
the tour, although I seem to recall Capdown being mentioned for the 11th. I
haven't been able to check all my e-mails since we got back from holiday-
has there been any more info about support acts?

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es