[kj] OT: R.Kelly Likens Self to Bin Laden

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:37:09 -0500

Quoting Neil Perry <neilfperry@btinternet.com>:

> More like one minute!
>
> (But yes, we went out for two years after that
> and are still friends 23 years later... aaah)

LOL....

one minute eh?

Sounds about right!

Which is why a girl of that age is usually not in it
for the gratification; it just can't happen for a girl
in a minute.  She's in it for other reasons, and if an
adult manipulates a child into doing something so serious
(remember:  pregnancy, disease, etc.) for his/her gratification,
I consider that a crime.

BTW, I am also still friends with my ex-boyfriend, we were
friends from age nine and dated from 17 to 22.