[kj] kjdotcom

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:31:28 -0500

Ahhh....the March Violets. I had the 12" to "Walk into the Sun," which I
thought was pretty great at the time. Feels like I haven't heard that song
in a century.

The Outlaws did indeed sing "Green Grass & High Tides," as well as a
ridiculous version of "Ghost Riders in the Sky." Fuck were they doing there
that day?

Alex in NYC