[kj] KJ NYC date

Thomas Kennedy gathering@misera.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

--0-493225350-1063665216=:86279

<Joke are NOT slated to OPEN for Marilyn Manson, which would be enough to get
me to choke down a bottle of sulfuric acid and end it all.>

(ha!ha!...you can say that again)...   Just got my ticket for Slim's (S.F.) on 11/13.   If my sister succeeds in securing a ticket for me at the El Rey Theatre (in spriffy Beverly Hills nonetheless!) I'll be flying down for the LA show as well!

Tom (who'll be submitting his setlist suggestions shortly).

Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

Been scouring the new issue of the Village Voice, which has a lot of gigs
listed for late October. No sign of the Joke as yet -- somewhat worryingly,
but apparently MARILYN MANSON is playing the Roseland Ballroom on October
22nd (the same date Killing Joke is due in NYC). On the positive point,
here's hoping that'll sway a lot of the idiot crowd away from Killing Joke
and to MM where they belong. On the negative side, here's hoping Killing
Joke are NOT slated to OPEN for Marilyn Manson, which would be enough to get
me to choke down a bottle of sulfuric acid and end it all.

Alex in NYC