[kj] Re: east coast torrent

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:14:51 -0500

fluw writes:

>mentions some others (2 versions of pssyche etc. that may be available)

Two versions.  Of Pssyche.  Really.

Excuse me.

*wank wank wank*

I'll, uh, have to keep an eye out for that.

Funny after-effect from Saturday's show ... it was the wife's first live KJ
experience, and really her first official dose of the Joke overall (other
than my regular rotation of the new CD).  When she got home from work last
night, she was carrying my copy of BBC In Concert '86, which she had snagged
for her (relatively dubious) listening pleasure during her commute.  As soon
as I saw it in her hands, I quickly assumed damage control status:  "No, no,
that one's not very good..."   From her, to my surprise:  "What do you mean?
I really like it!"   And me, taken aback:  "Well, if you liked *that* ...
here, let me get you Pandemonium..."

Also, she was so mesmerized by Jaz on stage that it wasn't until I mentioned
it last night that she realized there were *five* guys up there.  :D

Ron
--
http://www.holocaustmetal.com
http://www.mp3.com/nwobhm_holocaust