[kj] BEER ratings

Dirk Kingerske gathering@misera.net
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:32:40 +0200

colesy, tim and my humble self tried to get drunk on sam adams yesterday
night... and i have to admit in a way it worked :o) alex, the bellevue is a
pretty cool bar, indeed!
malicious greetings from nyc - dirk

yossy, it seems we're heading tonight for the bar right next to the
pennsylvania hotel (where colsey stays) to watch some baseball and further
our yankee beer experiences... everyone feel free to join us....

>From: Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com>
>To: <gathering@misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] BEER ratings
>Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:02:18 -0500
>
>On 10/24/03 8:56 PM, "Thomas Kennedy" <tkennedy1999@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > Schaeffer, Old Milwaukee, .........
> >
>Good LORD you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, indeed, on those two.
>You forgot, Shiner, Lone Star, Iron City Beer, Sierra Nevada, and anyone
>who
>like that piss called Coors Light should be whipped with a wire coat
>hanger.
>;-)
>
>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
>OCCISIO LOCATIO
>
>THE WEBMASTER,
>JESTER
>WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
>WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

Freunde werben und kräftig abräumen mit der Messenger-Mania.
http://messenger-mania.msn.de FreeSMS und 1 von 666 Webcams von Logitech
sichern!