[kj] DC show

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:03:16 -0400

--------------000500020007090608060700

It took awhile before Geordie, Raven and Ted came out to chat. (Jaz was
ill, so stayed in seclusion.) You would have waited for awhile. I was
ready to hightail it out when I spotted Raven emerge from the backroom.

I think the only albums that are really "off limits" would be Outside
the Gate + Brighter + Democracy.

It was kinda funny, I was approaching random people and asking them if
they were on the gathering and they would just give me a funny look.
After the 5th person said no, I stopped.

Deadjester wrote:

> The show was pretty damn cool. I got a few pics while I was there that
> I'll put up later. I would have stayed and met up with the band but I
> drove from TN and had to drive back down here(9hrs there, 9hrs back).
> I don't think I actually met anyone from the mailing list. Too bad
> maybe some other time(oh yeah I was wearing a 16 volt shirt so someone
> might have seen me as I'm usually stick out a little at those type
> shows).
>
> Just curious, are they avoiding playing songs from certain albums(and
> I don't just mean Extremeties)?

--------------000500020007090608060700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
It took awhile before Geordie, Raven and Ted came out to chat. (Jaz was ill,
so stayed in seclusion.) You would have waited for awhile. I was ready to
hightail it out when I spotted Raven emerge from the backroom.<br>
I think the only albums that are really "off limits" would be Outside the
Gate + Brighter + Democracy.<br>
It was kinda funny, I was approaching random people and asking them if they
were on the gathering and they would just give me a funny look. After the
5th person said no, I stopped.<br>
Deadjester wrote:<br>
  <title></title>

few pics  while I was there that I'll put up later. I would have stayed and
met up with  the band but I drove from TN and had to drive back down here(9hrs
there, 9hrs  back). I don't think I actually met anyone from the mailing
list. Too bad maybe  some other time(oh yeah I was wearing a 16 volt shirt
so someone might have seen  me as I'm usually stick out a little at those
type shows).&nbsp;</font></div>

songs from  certain albums(and I don't just mean Extremeties)?</font></div>

<!----></blockquote>

--------------000500020007090608060700--