[kj] Gossiping journo scum

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:15:41 -0400

>From: neilfperry@filthstreet
>
>Raven says he's just about to move to Prague cos he doesn't want to educate
>his kids in the US. Didn't talk to Geordie - though he tried to roll me for
>drugs. He seemed twitchy."

that's funny, i was talking to a chap at the liverpool show who had been to
some of the early eighties tours and apparently the first thing geordie ever
said to him was "got any drugs?"!

how times CHANGE!

ps. alex, glad you enjoyed the NYC show. nice that you finally got 'round to
writing your book, too.

pps. 'texas' namecheck kj?!?! that's the funniest kj influence claim yet,
and we've had some dodgy ones. nevermind 'the darkness' - 'texas' are a
fucking comedy band in the worst sense. should be backing some second-rate
chat show host on BskyB.

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com