[kj] Gossiping journo scum

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:21:52 +0100 (BST)

That being what I am, here's an extract from an email an old mate sent me who's been a fan since day one (he's talking about the Astoria shows):

"Went backstage the first
night and Jaz had to have a paramedic he was so knackered. We didn't really
stick around as everyone was off their heads and moody. Raven says Geordie
has drunk at least three bottles of Stoli every night for the last 19 days.
On a "good" night he apparently manages four.

Raven can't drink anymore - his liver's fucked - so he drinks red wine and
water. The second night Jaz screamed at some poor guy "Get the fuck out of
my dressing room, can't you see I'm still wet?" Still excitable then.

Raven says he's just about to move to Prague cos he doesn't want to educate
his kids in the US. Didn't talk to Geordie - though he tried to roll me for
drugs. He seemed twitchy."

And if you've seen this week's Kerrang review of the Nottingham show, the accompanying picture sort of backs up the Stoli story. Like I said, gossiping journo scum.